We love munching on bars at all times of the day. They are great as on-the-go snacks or for dessert. Feel free to mix up the nuts and seeds and dried fruit, and create your very own favorite flavors!
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cups raw nuts (i.e. almonds, walnuts, cashews, peanuts, etc.)
- ¼ cup raw seeds (i.e. pumpkin, hemp, chia, flaxseed meal, etc.) (optional)
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder (raw or roasted)
- 1 cup dates (pitted and lightly packed)
- 5-7 Tablespoons water
- Place the first 4 dry ingredients in the food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add the dates and process again until finely ground.
- Add 5 Tablespoons of water and process thoroughly. Add more water as needed until the mixture sticks together in a large ball.
- On a cutting board, form the mixture into a rectangle and cut into bars, squares, or roll into balls.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy!