Crustless Veggie Quiche
This crustless quiche is made of protein-rich beans and veggies. What a fun way to sneak in your favorite veggies and great for on-the-go snacking!
Veggie Quiche ingredients:
- 3 cups chopped veggies (broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, bell peppers, etc.)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups navy beans (or other white beans)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup tahini (or coconut butter)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 Tablespoons flour (any flour)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients (except veggies and onions) in a food processor or mash by hand.
- Process until smooth. Add additional water if needed for smooth texture.
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine the bean mixture with the veggies and onions.
- Spoon this mixture into a 12-muffin tin or an oiled 9" pie plate.
- With muffin tins, bake 45 minutes or until golden brown. With a pie plate, bake 30 minutes covered, then 45 minutes uncovered.
- Let cool and solidify for 30 minutes before serving.
Yields: about 6-8 servings