Cookie Dough Pudding
This awesome protein-packed pudding was inspired by one of Chocolate-Covered Katie's creations - but instead of sweetening it with refined sugar, it is date sweetened! Try dipping apple slices or eating it by the spoonful. It's an easy way to incorporate more beans into everyone's diet!
- 2 cups navy beans (or other white beans)
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- dash salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (or raisins)
- Place all the ingredients except chocolate chips (or raisins) in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy (scraping down the sides as needed). Add more water if needed for smoother texture.
- Spoon the pudding into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips (or raisins).
- Pudding will firm up in the refrigerator.
Yields: about 3 cups